Monday, November 16, 2009

Renew passport...

YERR...
Today was soooo damn stupid lo...

6 years ago..............
I went to immigration make passport...
That was my first time make passport...
WOW..
It was so terrible..
I had waited for 6 to 7 hours for registration passport..
And bla bla bla stuff...
That time almost holiday jor..
So maybe lots of people last minute make passport and for holiday..
( LOLx.. like me.. the last minute de... )
That time I almost wanna pengsan at there..
Haixx..

TODAY..
History repeat!!
I wait I wait I wait wait wait!!..
Lucky my mummy hand phone can online..
So we went to Kenny Rogers makan and there got Wi-Fi ma..
Haha..
So i used mummy hand phone online..
But the stupid phone like don't want me online..
I cant press all the buttons..
Course touch-screen..
Cacat de fingers dont know why cant press easily..
So i called my sister help me lo..
But she pressed so easy!!
NOT FARE!!!!

What a day....
For renew the passport had wasted 4 hours there..
But worse...
Tomorrow have to go AGAIN!!!
After school...

HAIXX....

0 comments: