Friday, May 8, 2009

BRIGHTNESS OR DARKNESS??

Brightness and Darkness??..what will you choose in your life???..Brightness??..Darkness??..Or BOTH??

If let me choose for it...i will choose BOTH lo..Wahaha..i wanna be angel and also evil..(I also dunno can do it anot..CACAT..==")..Me..OUTER Brightness and INNER Darkness...LOLX..cool right?..If i only choose Brightness i may get bully de..HEHE..So i must keep a bit of DARK...DE..Dont know what am I talking about also...CACAT..

Today..Kun yi did not went to school ar...She LEAVE me again..so BORED lo...But she rugi jor lo didnt went to school..Because lots of homework WAITING FOR HER..haha..CACAT..This week and next week must complete my KGT and SEJARAH PROJECT...wow..these project are so MA FAN de...Dont know do for what??...Wasting Time for student!!..not good lo..I also dont know when i got complete it all..@.@...

Today..computer class had learn NEW things...wahaha..actually quite bored de...Is the same thing also!!...i FAST FAST do finish homework that teacher had ordered us to do...That teacher give permission only can go internet...=="..When i do finish my work also no time for internet jor ar...HAIZ...FINE..balik rumah only online lo...CHEH..

Today..!!..I lazy went to tuition ar!!...because i dont like maths...BORED lo...and i very beh tahan...wanna tidur..WUWUWU...So...I balik rumah open air-condition..and terus TIDUR....(DREAMING.......)

DE...Wondering...WONDERING...WONDERING....Wondering..........










MAKAN APA TOMORROW...^^

0 comments: