Friday, May 15, 2009

WOW...Scary EXAM...

Today...damn scary lo...Chinese Test Paper...
It makes me HEART ATTACK lo..
WOW..PLUS excited oo...haha
I felt regret that i had take Chinese paper..
Because my Chinese not good as YOU think de..

My chinese only ''half water tong''...HAIX...
Im so so so regret la..
Chinese is not easy that i thought...
Really damn hard!!

ERM...
What about next week??
OMG...EXAM ar....
So many subject...STRESS STRESS STRESS!!
Tomorrow got no cheer practice...so STAY at home do revision lo..
Now!..
The only thing i can do is REVISION...

And the STUPID PC..!!
GERR..
Keep attracting my sight to it...
CACAT!!
Beh TAHAN la..
Got to open the pc and Internet...HAIX...
Can someone throw my PC away from my sight????!!!!

But my daily life cant stay without the PC wor...
HAIXX....HOW LEH????
TEACH ME la...
DE!!!!

@.@

0 comments: