Sunday, September 20, 2009

''ONE DAY TRIP''

Hohoho...
Today..9.30am woke up
11am..
After i have done my duty at church..
( Didn't go for BB!! Wuwuwuwuw... TT )
Then my parents fetch me and went to her client DATO's house...
Wow..
I can tell YOU..
The Blango...DAmn BIG lo!!
( So rich... )
Of cause la..
People is a DOCTOR wor..
( What doctor???.. )
A skin doctor...
( Face got problem can find him^^..)
But..he is retired!!!
Hahaa..
So wish i got a house like him..
( DREAMING LAH...IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!... )
OK... fine... i also like his home lawn
I mean GARDEN lah...
Very nice and big..
GOOD DESIGN!

HO... Bored...

Big leh the house...





After going to DATO's house for RAYA..
Then IS MY TURN...
Balik KAMPUNG oh oh oh Balik Kampung...
Back to KLANG...


My grandmum plant it.. Kinda NICE Flower..



Me and the Flower...


Hehe.. My sis and mY cousin..

Even my sis also boring... Playing the leaves..


Althougt is bored today..
But..
Quite like relaxing la..
Haha..
10.15pm..back to home sweet home...
That's all

THANKS..

0 comments: