Friday, March 13, 2009

Bored Day At School~

Today same as usual..Wake up at 5am~Going to school by Bus...Quite happy today because it was Friday..Im sure not only me like Friday(Am I right???)..Haha~Everyone love Friday!!..After Friday then Saturday...no school..HOHO~And next week no school leh..^^..Cuti Pentengahan ma..1 week holidays lo...But also very cham..Because i have promise my mummy wont out at that week oo...Means stay at home and STUDY lo...TT

Today at school!!!...Very(x100)bored la...I was so exicited my maths paper!!..And taecher adsent!!...And also my geografi & sejarah paper...Wuwuwu~~Why teachers don't came to school de!!..Hate la...make me so nervous about it..This monthly test..i have merosot my keputusan oo...TT...My result not so good ar...I even got a schock when i get my test paper...Besides,not only me get such as bad result la...HOHO~~mw also la...i also can't believe oo..her result..><"..haha~

Besides that bored at class..today also got a taklimat~Erm..about projects of sejarah,geografi,kh and also lisan lo...Wow~the sejarah project!!...do so many things the best mark only 12 la!!!!..What de~Teacher told us do this do that only get 12 marks???...How can like that???...Not fair la..So little marks told us do so many things...And also waste our time to study...Holidays also need to do project at home...PMR 8 subject also hard to success la...Now came out so many of these project to do...TT..WHY?????????..............


FINISH AT HERE BA~~

NOT MOODY TODAY...

GERR~~~~~~~

0 comments: