Monday, March 30, 2009

Class Chat~ LOLX...

Before i write the class chat~...today assembly announced that we must help PIBG funding!!...every family must pay RM85 to PIBG!!!...SHOCK again~~and BANK CRAP again~~..WOW...and also have to pay the computer fee..TT..................Why like that de?~this year was extremely sucks lo...GERR~~beh tahan jor..need to pay so many things...Cant go shopping jor...TT..

OK~~now i begin the topic----CLASS CHAT~..LOLx...today~science teacher didn't came again...she already 2 weeks did not in our class jor...I MISS SCIENCE AR!..and mei wan came to my seat and chit chat with me and kun yi lo...And kun yi ask mei wan on 10/4 wanna go church for GOOD FRIDAY ma~so..mei wan don't know what is good Friday..then i explained to her lo...of cause is about JESUS how HE died for us~~BLA BLA BLA...suddenly~mei wan also told us about her Buddha..said about her Buddha sacrificed to become a cow...(i also blur jor.. @.@ A cow??)..but i remember i watch before Buddha cartoon~mana ada become A cow jek???..then never mind..she even told us about her BEST BEST BEST FRIEND saw ''GUAN YI'' oo...that moment~i was wondering...did the ''GUAN YI'' told her BEST BEST BEST friend how to skor As' in examination...=="..hehe~~..

LOLX...actually~Religion also have their own stories...Am i right??...erm...Some of people don't have religion..may be they just think religion is just only a legend~~such as my uncle...I ask him why you dont have religion de??...he answered me...he believe himself oo~~...HAHA...whatever lo~

HAHA~and 1 thing also FUNNY de...but i cant remember leh...so don't write la..HAHA~~

Another month gone off liao~going to be a new month APRIL~haix..OMG~~my PMR also will be nearer and nearer...TAKUT LA~~...i wanna get 4 As' above..wahaha...Then i can get BB silver badge jor~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Today~our school sukantara had began!!!...tomorrow my rumah---FOSS turn ar!!!WOW!!!...FOSS GAMBATEH so as me la!!..FOSS FIRE UP~

And!!..
our interact club have oganize I.U DAY in our School (PESS)..
entrance fee> RM15
if wanna join inform me ba^^...


HOPE EVERY RUMAH WILL TRY THEIR BEST BA~ ^^

0 comments: