Monday, March 9, 2009

My televisyen it's OVER!!! TT

WOW...
Today was so...tired...Because woke up at 7am..(=.=)..actually today i got went to my senior's house practice Cheer de...But when i reach there started rain man...haiz...I throught it will stoped..But finally also din spoted..So i wait at my senior's house until 12pm oo...HAixx..A bit bored at there..i also wanna to sleep liao...Hehe..

Then i keep watching my watch waiting my c mui and kenneth faster fetch me la!!...HAHA..(going to leisure mall)...Then finally,them came liao...HOHO...I faster ran out from my senior's house ar...LOLxx..And..C mui drove got a bit scaring oo...Hehe..dunno is the car problem or his driving skill got problem..HEHE..(just kidding..^^)..However,today is raining day...then i also become 落汤鸡 leh...kasihan saya....(lucky got them pei me become 落汤鸡 haha...not only me oo^^)

Until 2pm something..my mum fetch me back home lo...upset is...i dun want go to school tomorrow!!!...Because everyday have to solve problem at school like my english oral..sivik project...SO STUPID de...

Today a terrible,horrible,and VEGETABLE things happen!!!!...is.....i cant watch tv anymore!!!! WUWU TT...Dont know why my televisyen spoilt liao(dont know is it inside burn jor...)...i wanna die with out the tv!!!!...My mum still say can change to plasma tv liao...WAhaha...must 42 inci de...COOL leh..i also wish such as 42 inci plasma...Coz,play PS2 also 'shuan' lo...hehe..


HAIZZZ...
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY..
NOTHING TO SAY ALSO..
CLOSE FILE BA...

0 comments: