Thursday, March 26, 2009

FRIENDSHIP??..cant understand the meaning of it...

What kind of friendship do you like??
Did you think before this world there are no REAL Friendship!!!

In XXX....
I have a best best friend..i even treat her as sister...I'm a person that very care about friendship de...that time in my mind friendship is very very important to me!...even she angry or scolded me...i also very lembut hati...because i cant lose my best friend in my life...then i just listen what she said and other stuff...when ever she called me i also will be stay by...and she betrayed me before...

when i refresh my mind back...That time i was extremely STUPID!...why sould i believe in her so much??!!...and i was so upset and even felt disappointed...

And now...I wont put 100% on friendship...because i know i will lembut hati to make things right..So..sometime MK also saids me always keeping my secrets in my heart...that's true...i have no confidence to say it out...i was scared the experience in XXX will be happen again...

of cause...i also will try to maintain our friendship...

SORRY GUYS..if i got said something wrong in this post...please forgive me ya!!...but i really wanna to say it out...
Now my heart not so stressful jor^^....


THANKS FOR THE VIEW!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU...^^

0 comments: