Monday, March 16, 2009

HOLiday (MONDAY)

Today i got cheer practice with Dazzle junior..^^..cool..Now our school got 2 cheer team..1 is MURIEL another is Dazzle..HOHO..When practice over at 11.30am..I go back with 1 junior..(she wanna people pei her back home)..so i terkorban myself lo..jus pei her...HAIZ..today wait bus wait until 1 hour leh...so cacat..my leg also pain jor..haixx..and still wanna paid RM2 for the bus fee...cacat lo...Never mind lo..once in a while ma...

When i reach home..i totally sleep until 9.30pm(also got gangguan of sms)hahaa..u can imagine how tired i am lo..This holiday also need back to school ar...T.T..cham lo me...always have to wake up early in the morning..hoho..

Today i nothing much to write....

Not moody today..

Someone has make me angry!!

THAT's ALL

0 comments: