Sunday, March 22, 2009

INTERACT TRAINING SEMINAR!!..BB go half hour only..==

WOW..first time i had attended the interact club training seminar!!..It was interesting and i also know more about interact club and rotary international club...I'm going to be in-coming/asst funding director...WOW...It was sound crazy I'm being a asst funding director!!..=.="..This year training seminar got 7 schools came our school such as MBS,SMK CONFUSION,PESS,SMK CHERAS,SMK DATO'ONN,KUEN CHENG HIGH SCHOOL and SMK SRI SENTOSA..HOHO...all the guys also not leng zai de!!...WAHAHA...C Gor,C Mui,C Di and Kenneth more leng zai then them ar(see i so good..)...haha..^^...Then the Rotarian called all the asst and funding director go in to a group...WOW..this was pai seh lo...Cause only me represent PESS ar...TT..Hui Xia also told me SOLVE PROBLEM ON MY OWN BA..when i heard it my mouth also become O shape jor..FINE LO...haixx...then the committee went on until 1pm..Until 2pm..There was a AWARD for last year...I remember last last year our interact club get best IU AWARD..But this year we get CLUB FUND MANAGEMENT..ok lo..




HAHA..GROUP PHOTO...






MBS



 








SMK SRI SENTOSA





PESS!! WOW..

After the traninig dismissed is already 3pm...I faster called my mummy fetch me back to church..haha..Got BB ma...last week i already didnt go jor...MISS MY DRILL ar...haha...Got half an hour also good la...hoho...I also didnt attended the service today because of the training seminar lo...kena disappointed oo..WUWU..TT...SORRY ya...

Anyway..i was enjoined today...This holidays it was extremely BUSY!!!!...not even a singal time for me to....erm...to....whatever la...MEANS Busy...haha

GOOD LUCK OO...^^ 

0 comments: