Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW~~Fun Today~~

OMG~~
Cant imagine it was another month~
Why February have to gone so fast...???
Wuwu~~~ T.T
Sad sad sad~~
Monthly test was at 2th of MAC...
I was worry about la~
Haiz...
Whatever la~~
Every test also need to go though de...
Must have more confidence la!!!

Got a sentence says:
"Dont worry, Be happy"
Hahaha~~
Today at church~
I do LCD ar!!!!
So nervous to it~~
I even got think don't want to come also...
But...
I have to serve and workship to the GOD ma..
Haha..
So..finally i decide to wake up and go to church also...(accept my second sister- lazy la she!)
I was really really nervous...
Because my C Mui didnt pei me ar!!
Bad bad bad~~
haha..
Actually,he in workship team..
So cant pei me lo!!
I have to scared until its over at 12.30pm ar~~
(scared of doing it wrong)
Haiz..
Lucky got C Di oh...
^^
Then,Alicia put aeroplane didnt come to church..
Just only me...the only girl in the gang!!!
Haiz~~
Never mind la..
Got the guys pei me good also...
wahaha~~
But!!
Sometime they chat the topic..
I cant get it de lo!!
Bad la them!!
Besides that...
I didnt join the drum class..
I go and join Boy's Brigade...
LOLxx..
KInd of weird..right?
BOY'S BRIGADE NOT GIRL'S BRIGADE oo..
haha..
Then,BB today learned about history, drill and more...
Wow~~
We learned the fall in and out!!
WAH~~~
It was fun that can make me screamed out..
Really Fun~~
Only one thing bad is drill under the hot sun!!
WoW..
It makes my skin red liao~~
I also wearing my jacket..
Can u imagine that!!
How hot it is..
I wish to do the drill SEMULA and SEMULA...
FUN la...

At at Easter Day..
Our Impact Youth will be present a drama...
I still dont know what will i present in the drama...
But i know C Mui present what character...
Is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be a Grandmother ( lao po po)
Wahaha~~
Cant imagine how he looks like oo??
That day i will laugh till my stomach pain liao!!
While im writing the blog...
I also cant stop laughing at him...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today lo...
OH LORD~~
May God bless me in my test ba~~~~~~

YES!!!!! ^^

0 comments: