Monday, December 1, 2008

A Bad Luck For Me..

Entering to third week holiday... (Late posting)

Today,I woke up at 6.30am in a ''mong cha cha'' mood to enter the toilet...LOL..My mum have to suffer with me...Because she have to fetch me to school for cheer practice..When i reach to school,there was only 1 cheer student sat at the pondok..And the director of cheer told me that were no cheer practice today...(=.=)..I startled ' What?? NO PRACTICE TODAY???...i quickly called my mum turn back and fetch me..Haizz..She was on fire...Like a DINO...LOL..Ofcause i get scolded from her..Hehe..But don't know why i didn't receive my captain's call..Haiz...So unlucky...Today is a bad luck for me..HAizz...

Today,my sister and i went out to mini market to help my popo brought something for her...Suddenly,a black dog stop at middle of the road..A car can't notice him almost bang on him..I went infront and grabbed him to a side..And the car horned me loundly..(==)..Haizz..Then I put down the balck dog and go back with my sister..Then the black dog followed me back and my little dog--- Diggie barked on the black dog..LOL..



THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY..

THANK YOU^^

ENJOY YOU DAY!!!

0 comments: