Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lovely Winter Solace-- 冬至

Almost Christmas day..YEAH~~


Today,i didn't go to church for sevice...HEHE...Because today is winter solace~~YEAH..Can makan "tong yuan" leh ^.^...So, i got to back Klang for family gather dinner lo..

When i went back to Klang..A cute doggie was in the kitchen...HOHO~~It's name is "Ben Zai"...A bit of weird name =.="..My grandmother name it want...But, it still stay cute la..I think it was just a puppy~~





Look at "Ben Zai"..So cute~~~HOHO...That girl is my little sister was carrying "Ben Zai"...LOLX~Erm...Besides..Me,my sister and also my little cousin were playing at my grandmother's room..Until my grandmother scolded me mess up her room..HAHA..It was not my fault..(Wanna Cry liao~~)...LOLX..After scolded me then call me help to make ''tong yuan''...Nice man~~Great Taste~~HOHO..This is the picture my sister and my cousin playful time!!!CUTE..RIGHT????


Kenneth today keep sms me about the present la!!!Just make me no SURPRISE la!!!..OBJECTION to Kenneth make no surprise of the present~~~Haixxx...Whatever la...Besides..Today Hsu Ann got online..So..i chat with her about tomorrow Christmas party at Leisure Mall..Her present must be very BIG BIG de oo..


Today family gather dinner not bad also..Because my dad cook ma~~HEHE..Nice cooking..And also got ''YU CI'' (ikan yu) to eat leh..HOHOHO~~~got prawn,fish,chicken,veges,lala....But the most good taste of cause the ''YU CHI'' and i make the ''tong yuan'' la...I'm want gila gila liao...HAHA~~~

Erm...Christmas is at next Thursday..i wish i got a BEST,FUN,JOYFUL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!~~~

I WISH U ALL..

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~!!

0 comments: