Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day Of 2008..

Im kind of sad oo...bcoz today is the last day of 2008 lo...means me getting 1 year old...LOLX..becoming 15 years old liao..HAHA...dunno wan happy or sad...Happy is im 15 liao!!...Sad is PMR is coming...
Today..i din go anywher even the count down...still at home...Haix...I felt tat tis day look a bit different...not really so exicited for welcome 2009...LOLX...dunno wat am i thinking is about...but new is coming..and old will b a memory...always in my mind...
Hoho...today jus same as usual...going cheer practice lo...i ask may koon and mei teng...they also stay at home for count down...may b outside many ppl..so they feel like not going out gua...but i feel tat..y this year..everyone din go for celebrate for 2009???(of coz got ppl celebrate..but less of my frenzz..)...
I have wonder..2009 is it will b a good year o a bad year for me???..so...i have to do better thn 2008!!!...make me think so much about future...scary la...haixxx....anyway...wish u guys all the best in everything ya!!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

OF 2009!!!!

YEAH!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

may 2009 is a best yr for u to do ur best in PMR...
gambateh...
2009 will be a good yr ahead...
more things to do
cheers