Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Friend > Mei Wan New Hair Style????

Entering my third week holiday.....( Still Bored At Popo's house)

Today,i was so bored at my popo's house..Then i find some friends to sms with lo..Firstly,i sms to Mei Wan..Haizz..She still at Ipoh "pei" her lao gong zai didn't find me sms..(=.=)..LOL..She say she got new hair style man..She say she do her hair curvy and she make her hair long..(^^)..So, i chat with her how she make her beautiful and lovely hair..HAHA..Besides, i also decide with her what type of hair style suitable for me..So cacat oo..LOL..Then she dare to say make "jellyfish'' hair is suitable for me...OMG!!! I'm wanna get ''za dao''...The ''jellyfish'' hair is so uncomfortable and ugly to me..But never mind,she only give me an opinion ma..So, i didn't get angry la..I'm not that small gas..HA HA..

Yesterday, i restart my tuition back...I felt so nervous when i get in to class...But never mind, for my PMR..whatever la..And i met new friends too..HOHOHO...NOW!!! I have to get start study my form 1 revision books liao...There is no time for me get ready liao..Have to start by now!!! So stress!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can help me??????

YEAH..Church camp only 2 day left...(^^),,SOOOO Excited....HE HE...



MAY GOD BLESS US OH....

ENJOY YA...^^

0 comments: