Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Remembrance In TMLC...

9 days entering to Christmas !!!! Hehe..




Today,i open my Facebook...Joseph has tagged me some photo and video to me..(^^)..Some are camp's photo..hehe..Let us see ba ^^...








(ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!!)

(SPOT ME !!!)










(YEAH!!!!)














The youth camp was really really fun and crazy!! XD...I do wish can go more..Hehe...

Last year 2007,I join many dance..Erm..like New Year and Christmas...It was really fun to me..This are the few photo we been dance together at 2007...














(Christmas Dance 2007)





















(New Year Dance at PGRM 2007)



These were memories at TMLC..I do wish u all can share with me ya..^^...


Besides,today..i follow Alicia with her cousin go Sungai Wang..Haha...We walk our own down and up in Sungai Wang...The purpose is Alicia wanna buy school shoe and school bag..Finally,she didn't bought anything...LOLX...We also went to 6th floor for window shopping..We went to gasonline for yam cha and of cause chit chat together with her cousin...HOHO..So happy oo...Almost 4pm,Alicia's mum fetch me back to my popo's house lo...That's quite fun today...But usually today i go to church de..Haixx...Sorry ya guys!!!!




THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!!!




THANK YOU ya!!





GAMBATEH!!!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...
u r welcome...
just found out ur blog over here...
hope we will be foster better relationship among the youth...
let us continue to burn the fire among our youth...
cheers