Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bored Day...Wanna Sot At Home..

Haix..another few days wanna opening school liao..got to start a new year of 2009...and also get ready for my PMR!!...Haix...
Christmas day just pass over..why so fast de!!!!..LOLX...i also get many present from my frenz also..HAHA...(sorry guys..that i din write my blog at christmas day and other days..coz..LAZY lo...)...just today i din go anywher..at my popo's house doing nothing...wanna get crazy also...some of time play my guitar..some of time do my tuition homework..(suddenly remember it...HEHE...)..if i din do finish..tuition on friday kena marah by teacher leh...so..suddenly a sms msg on my phone..it was Lydia..say that her PMR result came out liao...thn i jus congralation her..but she sounds like not in a moody..Haix...thn i continue sms to patricia,wee yeow and chong wei for congralation them...HAHA..they sounds happy when they get their result..LOL...i felt happy to them also...HEHE...wish them good luck in another examintion la..
Anyway...next year also will be my turn for PMR...may god bless me ba!!!i dun wan get fail in my PMR leh!!!..another things..Mei Kuan told me...my prefect senior> Hui Xia get all A's in PMR oo...Cool...I do wish my result like her...got all A's...(when i was writing tis..im dreaming de..HAHA...)...
Today i open my facebook...joseph and joshua tagged a lot of photo for me...thx ya!!!..but...i dun reli like these photos la..me a bit cacat oo...Haix...WHY DE!!!!!!...chin long also got a bit cacat in the photo so as kenneth...HAHA...if u wanna to see..thn visit my facebook ba...HAHA...
Haix...this friday..i got to go back to school for the form 1's orientation...LAZY BACK LA...WHY TREAT ME LIKE THAT OO!!!Alicia ar...u mus go to the orientation la!!!..pei me ba...anyway..i also hav to back school also coz need to buy some school stuff ma...
YEAH...new year eve 2molo...same also..din go anywher..jus stay at home count down ba...wanna cry liao ar...always at home de...new year 2009 coming..


HAVE A NICE NEW YEAR OF 2009!!!

MAY GOD BLESS THE NEW YEAR OF 2009 BA.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lolx,
the pix indeed is cacat de, but is not i take de la, cos some is during the games, i also play, u guess who take those pix... hehe...
anyway go back to form 1 orientation? swt... wat form 3 ppl kena do with form 1???
anyway wish u

Happy 牛 Year

☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘─╮∴°
╭┴──┤牛轉 ├╮
│o o│乾坤 │●°
╰┬──╯   │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍ/∴☆.