Sunday, December 14, 2008

TMLC YOUTH gather watch movie---BOLT!!

11 days entering to Christmas Day---


Today,usually i didn't go to church...Suddenly,a call woke me up in my dream...And scared me!!!..Then i saw,it was Wee Yeow's call...Then i answered it..When i heard it,why Wee Yeow voice sound like Kenneth???So,i just blur blur answered it..And he say me,I'm lazy!!!Still lying on the bed...I just don't care about it..Let him talk all he wants..Then,he off the line..

I just continue my sleep...Suddenly...again!!!Alicia say that,TMLC YOUTH going watch movie---BOLT...I just woke up as fast as i can..But,i still have to take 1 hour for prepare la...LOLX..So,i mo here mo there..Finally,12.30 go out from my house..HEHE...PAI SEI...Sorry that i make them waiting for me..HEHE..Went i reach there,i just saw Chin Long sitting there alone..So,i just ask him where are they???Chin Long say,they wait me for so long..So they just go 212 yam cha..Chin Long still say they were so angry..especially KENNETH CHIN!!!!!!!!!Cheh..him only ma..Scare him for what...But still have to sorry to TMLC YOUTH ya!!!

Then,we went Leisure Mall watch BOLT.............This Movie Very Nice oo










In cinema,beside my left is alicia..Beside my right is kenneth..Kenneth laugh sound almost whole cinema also can heard his voice..haixx..So loud man...HAHA...After finish watching..We went back to church and wait for my mum to come..

Haix...tomorrow,i have cheer practice at 8am and dance rehearsal at 8pm..So,tomorrow must be very very tired...




HAPPY DAY!!!!



AND ALSO MY COOLEST WEARING TODAY!!!
(SOMEONE SAY DE)

2 comments:

寂寞の衰仔KeN said...

lol ur whole blog like keep mantion about me -.-"
i quite famous on ur blog huh?
lol me angry u about u r late -.-"
i was edi know you would late -.-"
just your best fren alicia ask me to call u and check where ur direction only -.-" i swear didn't angry at all -.-"
maybe they tot my sound like angry...but i told u i get sore throat on tht camp until now hvnt recover -.-" so sorry ~!

and in the cinema i laugh vry loud was disturbing u watching cinema then i say Sorry at here for u...
sorry amanda for the disturbing can i hav ur forgiveness?
and i dont hope always fight or argue wif u -.-" that all i wanna said... good night~

meikuan said...

haaa...
aft looking ur blog...
baru noe y u said my blog funny...
rite!a gud blog muz like tat...
dun shame!!!i put alr a msg box in my blog...muz "support"my blog ya!
-mk babe-