Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Greatest Camp I Have Never Been!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!

The fourth week holiday....

Today,i finally reach back home from our youth's camp (very tired) !! YEAH!!..Our youth's camp title is TEAM BUILDING.... I been staying there 3 day...COOL..Firstly,i thought that this youth's camp was just normal with my school camp..But,this youth's camp was totally different!...There were many activities..But,i cant tell it..Because it was TOP SECRET ma!! HEHE..

At this camp,i really learned many things about teamwork..i also learned to face our fear..not to be scared of it..and try to face it every problem...My team..Name----MERRY!!!...HAHA..And I'm the only girl in my team..Besides,when we work together..I can feels spirit, power, and the important is synergize!!!...YO...We cannot work on our own..So,we have to gather up all and create strength!!!!!!!!! I long time didn't felt so excited and fun on this camp leh...^^!!

I do hope that our church----TMLC can organize more camp or youth's function....So that we can attract more youth people to join!!!!!



GAMBATEH TMLC!!!!



BE A ACTIVE YOUTH!!!



THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY..



HOPE U ENJOY!!

3 comments:

寂寞の衰仔KeN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
寂寞の衰仔KeN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
寂寞の衰仔KeN said...

lolx 恋爱の小欣★@m@Nd@★ @@~ confuse!
amanda got boyfriend already a? O_o
congraz!! gong xi gong xi ~~ =)

LOL~ TOP Secret !!
only have 29 people knew about it only xD
pastor , terence and terence partner -.-" forgoten name =(
and 26 all of us.. gg ;)
total 29 xD ...

after i read this blog i feel amanda are edi not like those children was playing sand on the floor ..feeling her has being mature or this was not she written 1 cause unbelieveable she writing not match with her personality at all -.-" but when she walk in front of me and put up her hand and use her "red dragon 18 palm"..."piak" on my shoulder or my back -.-" althought not pain -.- but i can sure what i has talking about her just now all was not true at all -.-"

okay~ i should stop comment until here xD if not the writer will getting angry on me ><" THE END!!
sorry for my lousy "chinglish"...